Price : 110,00 € / Night
- 80 m double bed
- or 2 beds of 0.90m
- Adjustable flat-screen TV
- Reversible air conditioner
- small living room with a desk
- Individual safe-deposit box
- Airport Pickup Service
- Care and hospitality products
- Hairdryer and magnifying mirror
- Towels and bath sheets
- bathrobe and slippers
- Heating towel dryer
- breakfast included
The IFRANE room, located on the first-floor poolside, offers the same luxury and comfort as all our rooms. Its brightness and its beautiful bathroom make it a very calm and cozy space. The pleasant shower and the marble washbasin bring a touch of luxury, and the woody elements make it extra homey.
IFRAN is the name of one of Morocco’s most famous cities. The word IFRAN means “the hiding places” or “caves”.
It is home to the largest cedar forest in the world, and the city is also nicknamed Morocco’s “little Switzerland”.